Well ladies you are off to a great start! What a fun class we had tonight. Sock knitting is great fun especially during the summer. It is great to have a small, light weight, portable project to take with you where ever you go. This absolutely includes the beach (ignore the complaints of embarrassment from your children).
Tips for working the ribbing:
* Remember to knit the knits and purl the purls.
* Holding all four dpns does get easier I promise!
* Remember at the start of each needle to knit the first 2 sts tighter
* Work the ribbing for 1 1/2 - 2" or until you like the length of it
* If unsure of what needle you are knitting, find your tail. The needle to the left is needle #1, the needle with the most sts (32) is #2, & the needle to the right of your tail is #3.
If you have any questions or just want to share your progress, feel free to leave a comment.
Good luck and Happy Knitting!