Saturday, May 16, 2009

Loving This Shawl!!



Hello fellow knitters! I have been busily knitting away on the hemp shawl. I just love it. I love the colour, the pattern and the hemp yarn. In this picture I have knit almost 2 balls. (The full length picture shows the actual colour.) This is a very easy 4 row pattern and I am really enjoying knitting it. I can't wait to wear it!

In the next week or so I will be receiving another choice of yarn for this shawl. If you are unsure about trying the 100% hemp yarn be sure to see the new colours of the hemp/cotton blend. I am so excited about this yarn I am already planning on starting another shawl in the same pattern as soon as the new yarn arrives. (Did I mention that I love this pattern?!) With any luck you will have both samples to see and feel to decide which yarn is right for you.

I hope that you are all able to find some time during this long weekend to enjoy some knitting time. I am going to be working on the shawl and finishing up my sweater challenge for the guild meeting Wednesday night. I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend :)

Happy Knitting!

No comments: