Friday, July 3, 2009

Alpaca Acres Trip




Hello knitting friends, is everyone looking forward to finding some knitting time this weekend? I sure am. I am finishing up the blocks for the sampler afghan and hopefully will have time to put the boarder around it in time for Monday night. The plan is to have the butterfly finished tonight. Wish me luck!

I thought I would share some of the pictures from the trip to Alpaca Acres. The brown alpaca that is being held was only 3 weeks old and soooo soft. Another baby was born just half an hour after we left the farm. Ann has a wonderful selection of alpaca yarns with more arriving soon. This is where that wonderful skein of black alpaca yarn came from that was the door prize at World Wide Knit in Public Day. Another trip to Alpaca Acres is in the works for this summer. Stay tuned for more details.

No comments: