Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kniting Goddesses Guild Night






Tonight was our knitting guild meeting night. We have a really great group of women who come out to our meetings and we always have a fun night.

Donna from Keeping Kids Warm told us about Knit Out London being held in Springbank Park on Saturday August 15 from 10-4. There will be snacks and drinks available. Everyone is welcome to bring a lawn chair and their knitting for a fun day in the park.

I am working on organizing a knitting day at the beach. The date is yet to be decided (thinking of August 23) but it will be a Sunday in August at Port Bruce. We will meet at 3:00 at the park by the pier with our lawn chairs and knitting to knit for the rest of the afternoon and then have supper at Shutters. I can't wait. I love to knit at the beach.

The basket of yarn was won by Cathy. Congratulations!

Here are some of the Goddesses' projects. Awesome knitting ladies!

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

Oh my goodness! Are you in London Ontario? And what shop is this?

Thanks for the comment! I'll be sure to drop in and check out what's going on with you!

Can can also friend me on Ravelry
knittykat