Sunday, August 30, 2009

Done, Done, Done!


The afghan is finished! I am very happy with it and I really like the cable block. With the boarders around each block it has turned out to be a nice size lap afghan. The finished size is 45 1/2" x 30 1/2".

Today a group of us from the Knitting Goddesses got together for another afternoon of knitting fun. There was knitting, chatting and lots of food. Once again, the weather didn't cooperate for a pool party but we still had a great afternoon. I have learned my lesson about knitting the lace shawl with a group of knitters where I seem to loose my ability to count stitches and keep track of which row I am knitting. I started knitting the front of the purple sweater and got 5" done. This sweater is the priority for this week then it is on to socks!

No comments: