Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lots and Lots of Yarn Kits


So, this is how I spent a good part of my day, sorting and bagging yarn into kits. I hope that the knitters at the Itch To Stitch knitting group in London are ready to start some new projects because this yarn is coming to you guys. Once this yarn is distributed, my dining room will be free and clear of yarn. Just in time to have a family get together next weekend. My husband has some crazy idea that we may be using that room to eat in. That probably won't happen. I'm thinking that we will all squeeze in the kitchen or eat outside. I'm planning on setting up my blocking board on the dining room table as soon as the last bag of yarn is gone:)

Tomorrow's job is matching patterns to the yarn and dyeing some wool. Oh, by the way, the blue shawl is now 21" long.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

I've never heard of this group before! I hope that it all went well for you!