Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Kind of Grocery Shopping - Cottage Trip Day Three


This really and truly was a day of relaxing. The weather was sunny and warm just perfect for spending the day outside. I continued on knitting my sock and reading my book until it was time to take a walk to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Everyone who knows me knows that grocery shopping is one of my least favourite things to do. I could see that changing pretty quickly if all grocery stores were like this small Foodland that has a gift shop upstairs that has, you guessed it, a knitting section. Again, I think I showed remarkable self control and only came home with Whitecap and Summer Moss Jacquard. Three days of vacations, three days of yarn shopping. Can't beat that!

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

I could see how that would improve grocery shopping. Yup, not my favourite thing either.