Saturday, September 19, 2009

Socks and Sweaters


I updated my "To Knit List" for this week and for once I think I am on track. The September dishcloth pattern of the month was finished and handed out on Wed. night. Eventually, I will figure out how to put a link to the patterns of the month so they are available to everyone. This is a computer/tech thingy which will take me way longer to figure out than it did to write up the pattern!

My sock has actually been sitting for a day waiting for me to knit it's heel. Here is the finished foot of the sock in the midway at the fair. The purple sweater was my knitting project for yesterday. I cast on for the left front (the right front is done, yahoo!) while at Carries during our Friday morning knitting group and worked on the ribbing pattern. We had a new knitter join us who was working on a beautiful afghan. It always makes my day when I meet a new knitter:) I spent all day Friday at our knitting booth at the Western Fair and I met many, many knitters while knitting away on the purple sweater. If all goes according to my plan, I will have the front finished by late this afternoon and will work on the heel this evening while being at the fair chatting to more knitters. It is going to be a great day. I hope everyone else is able to find some knitting time to day as well!

No comments: