Friday, November 13, 2009

Finished Mitts



My week has been filled with mitten knitting. Here is what I have accomplished so far. These are not quite done as I want to add some embellishments to both pairs. I just have to go searching through my stash to find just the right colours to use. I am having a lot of fun knitting these mitts. They are so simple and very fast to knit. The next pair on my list to be knit are the cabled mitts.

Christmas dishcloths are still in the works. Knee high socks, gloves, two teddy bears and an afghan are still in the planning stages. So much to knit and so little time.

1 comment:

DropStitchChris said...

They look so awesome Louise!! I'm glad they are round at the top and not pointy. I hope mine turn out as nice....I am working away on the thumb gussett after all....thanks to your instructions it's a piece of cake....chocolate cake...with caramel swirls:)