Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today's Progress


Today was a busy day that only left me a small amount of knitting time. I worked on my second top down mitten. I knit the first mitt down to where the thumb was marked with a piece of waste yarn then knit a few more rows. I couldn't wait to finish the rest of the mitt before I unpicked the waste yarn to pick up the live stitches and knit the thumb to make sure the thumb placement was in the correct spot. It wasn't quite but since this pair is for me I am not going to pull it out and reknit it. I adjusted the pattern and the second mitt will fit better.

I also found the wool that I am going to use for my challenge scarf for the December Knitting Goddess's Guild meeting. Hopefully tomorrow has more knitting time. As much fun as I am having knitting all of these mitts, I need to get this scarf started soon!

No comments: