Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Lost Is Found!


Oh my goodness. I have been looking for this Noro yarn for weeks. This is what happens when you clean up. I new exactly where I left it after I bought it. In a bag on the dining room floor between the table the the hutch. Then I started cleaning the dining room so it could actually be used as a dining room for Christmas and I have been looking in boxes and totes ever since to find this yarn again! I had success tonight! I had stuck it in a box that it did not belong in (when will I learn??)

This yarn it going to be knit into an Entrelac scarf. I have 4 50g balls of Noro Silk Garden. This will be my New Years project. One more dishcloth finished and another started...almost there!

Happy New Years Eve everyone. Have a good night!!

2 comments:

knitty_kat said...

hahaha!! I do that to myself too!! Well, I'm glad you found it - looking forward to seeing it knit up as well.

Happy New Year!

carpet cleaning Reno said...

I sincerely say you come up with some superb points and I will submit a number of thoughts to add to briefly.