Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweater vs Scarf


The sweater won out last night as the project to be knit. I just couldn't put it down! Here you can see how it looks with half of the stitches slipped onto another circular needle so I could try it on. I know it doesn't look much like a sweater yet but it is about half way to the arm holes so there is about another 6" to knit before starting the sleeves. Progress is getting slower as more stitches are still being added every other round but I am happy with how much I have done and how it is fitting.




I also managed to find some time to start the entrelac scarf this afternoon. This is being knit with Noro's Silk Garden. Just knitting the entrelac pattern is fun but when you add in this wonderful varigated wool as well you just want to keep knitting to see that next colour knit up on the needles!

This week's knitting is going to focus on these two projects. I am keeping my fingers crossed for lots of knitting time as I am really excited about both of these projects and can't wait to get some knitting done on both of them.

Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: