Saturday, February 6, 2010

Say goodbye


Here is the start of my new Citron wrap. I have knit the first section and I don't like it.

I like the pattern, it is a very easy and fun knit and I will make this wrap but not with this wool. For starters the colour really isn't growing on me and the second is that it is so fine that after knitting half of what you see here this morning I couldn't imagine continuing on especially since I also decided that I was knitting it too loose and really should go down a needle size. I couldn't bear the thought of that. So, I have decided to pull this out and use it doubled for another project that would make a nice gift for my Mom at some point.

I carried on with my sweater (a nice worsted weight hemp/wool) and was a much happier knitter.

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

Well, at least you figured it out early in the game.