Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Great Find


Does anyone know the secret to passing up a good deal? If you do, please let me know. I ended up making a quick stop at a thrift store yesterday to take a look for some knitting needles. This is what I left with! The 2 skeins of white is a light weight wool (shawl?). The 8 skeins of brown is a worsted weight wool(sweater?)

While I was there I saw another fellow knitter doing some shopping for yarn as well. The difference, she managed to leave the store with only two knitting items. She obviously has the will power and self control to only buy what she needs to make a project (she is making a scarf). Apparently, I don't. Does anyone see knitting needles in this purchase? No, me neither.

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

I have no restraint. I avoid going places when it's not in the budget . . . it's my only tactic.

I'm suddenly feeling the urge to go thrifting though. Hmmm!