Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Challenge


At our February guild meeting we all picked a bag of yarn. The challenge is to knit something for charity with this yarn and bring it to the April meeting.

With that meeting only a few weeks away, it is time to start knitting. There is a total of 191 grams of yarn. Three different shades of yellow, one ball of brown and one ball of green. All are worsted weight except the larger ball of yellow which is a sport weight.

I have been debating what to make since we received the challenge. It is now decision time. Should this yarn be turned into a hat, mitts or a scarf. Should I knit a lace, cable, or fair isle pattern? I think I have an idea. Knitting will begin tomorrow night.

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

ooooh! I can't wait to see what you come up with!