Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Warm up for yarn shopping road trip


In anticipation of our knitting guild's yarn shopping day on Saturday, I stopped in at Lens Mills and looked through their bargain bin. This is what I found. Both less than half price!

The green cotton needs a little TLC and I am hoping that it isn't tangled too badly. I found more of this cotton last summer at the Mary Maxim tent sale. I am planning on making a summer tank top out of it so when I find the rest of that yarn this skein can be added to it. The white Classic Wool will end up being dyed at some point and then knit into a pair of mitts or a hat.

I am so excited about yarn shopping this weekend. Hopefully we find some good deals at the sale in Listowel. I can always use more yarn!

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

Good luck in Listowel!