Well, remember that challenge yarn? Here it is.
Now, you might think that I just didn't get around to trying out my idea for this yarn and that is why it looks pretty much the same as it did in the last picture. Unfortunately, that is not the case. This yarn has been a hat and ripped out, a scarf and ripped out, a cowl and ripped out, it has been knit with the yarn doubled and ended up being too tight and ripped out, it has been knit with just a single strand and ended up being too loose and ripped out. My excellent pattern idea that I had in my head didn't turn out anyway that I tried it. So here it has sat for the last three days while I decided to work on this.
This is the start of a garter stitch vest that I plan to wear on Saturday to our workshop. The left front and half of the back are knit. The armhole doesn't show in the picture but there is one in there. The plan is to finish the back on Monday, the right front on Tuesday and do the edging on Wednesday.
Then back to the challenge project. I have a new plan.