Monday, May 17, 2010

Organizing


This is what I have spent the last two weekends working on. I have been making an attempt to organizing my knitting books, magazines and patterns. The yarn is going to be saved for a week when I am on holidays :)

The piles of literally hundreds of patterns have been sorted and all of the Beehive patterns have been put into binders. The rest will have to wait until more binders can be found but they are in organized piles while they wait. The magazines have been sorted, labeled and put away and the books are for the most part on a bookshelf. I kind of ran out of room there as well so there is also a pile of books on the floor beside the bookshelf. Overall, I am considering this a great success. We could actually eat in the dining room if we wanted to now!

These are two of the older patterns I came across. Most do not seem to be dated but the book on the left is dated 1935.

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

OoOoh! That's a big job at the best of times - good luck!