Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Afghan Part Two


Being on holidays this week has really put me in relaxation mode. I am having a great time doing not much of anything except resting, walking and reading. It is great.

My knitting is suffering though and it is taking me forever to get this next round finished on the afghan. This round is made up of squares that are all knit using the knit one below (k1b) stitch. It is very fun to knit and it is amazing how the colour patterns appear almost magically since only one colour is used in a row. It is lots of fun.

As of this afternoon while we were at the beach this is what I had knit. Only 2 1/2 squares to knit. Almost done!

3 comments:

Rose said...

That's a really pretty blanket you're knitting. I really liked your KIP day photo!!

Frieda said...

That afghan is so pretty ! Enjoy your vacation ...

DropStitchChris said...

It's looking great Louise!! Yes! the knit one below is fun!!