Friday, September 3, 2010

More mail!!

My sock swap package arrived and it came all the way from....Lithuania!



I was very surprised to see how far this package had travelled! Inside there was a wonderful pair of after thought heel socks which are just tube socks that I can add a short row heel to. (She also sent the rest of the sock yarn) They are knit out of Opal sock yarn and I LOVE the colours - yellow, orange and green with some purple and red. There was also a beautiful skein of yarn. It is a dark brown with bits of orange in it. Just my colour! As well, there was a sock knitting bag made from Lithuanian linen, some delicious dark chocolate and a post card of the city Vilnius that my swap partner lives in. Jurga, thank you for a great pair of socks and all of the other knitting goodies!! (I am already using the knitting bag).

2 comments:

DropStitchChris said...

Wow!! How wonderful Louise!! It's like she knows you!!

knitty_kat said...

It's all lovely!