Friday, October 29, 2010

Day Two

Last Sunday was our trip to Toronto's Creativ Festival. We had another successful day of yarn shopping. I spent the morning taking classes. One was on steeking and the other was knitting two socks at the same time with one sock inside the other. Both were a lot of fun and I learned something new in each class.














This is what I came home with. Books, needles and NO yarn! There was a lot of yarn that I liked and I was tempted a few times to buy but I didn't. Truly amazing.















After a busy day we stopped for something to eat and discuss what we all bought.















It was one knitter's birthday. What a great way to spend your birthday!

2 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Color by Kristin is one of my favorite books -- and I haven't even made anything from it. I can look at it for hours!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Mmmm, I have knitting book envy when I look at your photo. I haven't seen "Knitting the Perfect Pair" before, but I'm on the look out for it now!