Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Long Weekend Knitting



I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and was able to spend time with their family and eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie!

In between family get togethers, this is what I managed to knit. Two dishcloths for samples of an up coming learn to knit class and I started my second ball of yarn on the shawl. Only a few more inched to go on the shawl!

Last night while reading knitting blogs I found a sweater pattern to knit for a Christmas gift. It is called Abalone. Christmas knitting is starting tonight.

3 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Oh yes, Christmas is coming quickly! I gave myself a start the other day when I calculated out how few the weeks are!

knitty_kat said...

I wish my weekend had been more productive knitting wise - too much else going on.
Happy Thanks Giving!

Caffeine Girl said...

I've been working away at holiday gifts all year -- and I'm still behind!