Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Yarn


One of the great things about the cottage is that in the upstairs of the grocery store there is a craft section and they sell yarn. This makes grocery shopping so much more enjoyable!

So, here is my grocery store yarn. The black kroy sock yarn was on sale! The brown kroy was not but I thought it would make good socks for my son. The pink soy yarn was to replace three balls that I had given away to another knitter. Pink is not my colour but I really liked it so I brought it home too. As an added bonus, they were giving away Patons knitting bags when you spent a certain amount on yarn. See, it pays to buy yarn!

2 comments:

knitty_kat said...

I can't think of two better reasons to buy yarn; a sale and a free bag. Nice score!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

All I can say is thank goodness they don't sell yarn at my grocery store. I'd never get anywhere with my stash busting if there was all that temptation!