Monday, October 4, 2010

The Streak Has Been Broken



A few of us knitters entered some things in the Ilderton Fair this past weekend. Some of us won and some of us didn't. As we all know, judging at these fairs is some times a bit frustrating if the judge is not a knitter. It has been a standing joke for a few years now that my knitting doesn't ever win. This year I got lucky! I do truly believe that it isn't about the winning. I think the home crafts are the best part of the fair and it is just fun to be able to display our knitting for people to enjoy looking at.




Of course the animals are the next best thing at the fair. Baby lambs are just so cute!

3 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Congratulations - not one win but two! And you're right; those baby lambs are cute!

Carries Quilting and Knitting said...

Congratulations on entering the events! For me entering my work in the fair to be the hardest ... to have people judge your work and have it displayed for all to see and critic. Good on you!
Yeah, baby lambs are cute, very cute.

knitty_kat said...

Congrats!! I can point you in the direction of one of your rivals if you're interested?