Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Computers

Computers. I have been working on the post since Saturday night and I am still not sure if it is going to work.

As I have been logging in and out and trying to download pictures for what seems like a million times it seems that I still can't download pictures, I was thinking that knitting is so much less complicated than computers. Needles and wool. How much can go wrong with that? Then I caught myself, lol, and realized a lot (dropped stitches, mistakes in patterns, cables twisting the wrong way, etc etc)! But at least I can fix those problems.

So for now this will be a post without a picture. The afghan picture and its story will have to wait.

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Frustrating, huh? I've found Blogger very sluggish over the last week or two. But if at first you don't succeed ...

knitty_kat said...

I've been having odd issues with Blogger over the last couple of weeks too. I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe they are working on an upgrade - fingers crossed!