Sunday, November 28, 2010

Loose Ends

This weekend has been all about finishing up the many projects that I have had on the needles for a couple of weeks.

The shawl that I knit way back in September has been just waiting to have the ends wove in. That job which took me all of three minutes has been finished and the shawl delivered to its new owner. My husband's birthday socks are finished and I have three dishcloths finished for Christmas gifts.

So, what is left for me to work on today are my daughter's pink sock - it needs a foot, the blue afghan is still waiting for its boarder, another dishcloth needs to be knit and a Christmas scarf needs to be started.

Sorry for the lack of pictures once again but it seems that the computer does not want to download anything at the moment. Maybe later today...

1 comment:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sounds like you're on a roll, getting things accomplished. Must be very satisfying!