Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Night's Knitting


As you can see, last night was not a very productive knitting night.

This was to be an easy project. I had the pattern picked out and it should have just been straight forward knitting; and it would have been if I had not decided that I didn't like the pattern. The rest of the knit was spent swatching until I found something that I liked.

I started the scarf again in the new pattern only to realize after a few rows that this pattern is not reversible like I wanted. I gave up at this point and went to bed. So even the little bit that is started has be be pulled out. I think I am moving on to mitts.

3 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Isn't that frustrating?
Or economical in terms of yarn usage if you're not too frustrated to look at it that way!

Baker said...

Hi, my first visit and happy to be here! Oh could I tell you about unproductive evenings...lol! And thanks for visiting my blog, cool to get visitors!

Caffeine Girl said...

I feel your pain. Losing precious knitting time is so frustrating! That's one of the reasons (excuses?) I have for so many WIPs! If one doesn't feel right, I just go on to another.