Friday, January 21, 2011

A Finished Shawl

For the past week I have been helping to knit this shawl when I have not been knitting my vest.



This is for one of our coworkers. Another knitter at work decided to start this shawl and asked two more of us to help knit it.

Pattern - Basic garter stitch with a yo after the first st of each row
Yarn - Bernat Harmony Ultra Pink, 3 balls
Needles - 8mm bamboo circular




I took it to the knitting group this morning where I wove in the tails. Everyone loved it and was eager to model it so I could get a picture of it. Then I delivered it back to the knitter who started to project where we had to get one more picture.



I am sure that the lady it was knit for will love it. It's big, super warm and the colour is so cheery it has to make you smile.

2 comments:

Frieda said...

That's such a pretty pink and the shawl looks really cosy . Nice work by all of you !!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Very nice!