Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Sorting Continues


I managed to sort through all 30+ boxes of acrylic. I found one tote of "novelty" yarn. I found these orange balls. I have a feeling it is going to look like a orange shag rug when knit but I kept it anyways. The purple is yarn made from a banana plant. I must have planned to make a scarf with it at one time. There are 16 balls of Patons Evita. I bought this to make a summer sweater or tank. I may still do that so I kept it as well.


These are the boxes and bags of acrylic yarn that I am parting with. I ended up getting rid of half of what I started with. Some of them have already made their way to Carrie's store to be donated for the charity knitting projects.


Now on to my stash of wool. This is going to be trickier.

3 comments:

marycatharine said...

It must be great rediscovering yarn and projects you'd forgotten. Good luck with the wool sorting.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'm completely overwhelmed by your stash ... I can see how you would lose track of it. Doesn't it feel good to get it all sorted out?

goldenbird said...

Wow, your stash is unbelievable. How nice you are donating some of it to charity. Good luck with the wool!