Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Project Finished


I have had four projects on the needles this week; the zig zag scarf, Dad's socks, the girly shawl, and the top down cape.

At the beginning of the week I was liking the variety and knitting on what ever project I felt like at the time. Now, I feel like I have been knitting all week and getting no where. The leg is almost knit on the first sock, the girly shawl is getting larger so knitting each row takes some time and it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger at all. I haven't even picked up the cape since Tuesday night; BUT the scarf is finished!

Pattern - my design
Yarn - 1 ball of Knit Picks Bare Swish dyed with Wilton's dyes
Needle - 5mm

I decided to knit the whole ball and join the cast on and cast off edges together and wear it doubled. I am really happy how it turned out. Now on to the cape...

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Congratulations on finishing; it looks great! Sounds like it's time to get the rest of the projects done, because you're showing symptoms of Start-itis

knitty_kat said...

There is something to be said for project monogamy, the scarf looks lovely!