Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday was the Knitting Goddesses Knitting Guild meeting. It was lots of fun as always when you are in a room full of knitters!


One of the Goddesses was working on a fair isle Christmas stocking for her son. She had the stocking knit (it is amazing!) and the pattern called for an afterthought heel. Like any of us who are facing cutting their knitting for the first time, she was looking for some support. I had decided that this would be a great "How To" for all the guild members so anyone who wanted to give it a try used a small sample to pick up the stitches, cut and pick up the new live sts.


The rest of the evening was spent knitting, chatting and making plans for a knitting road trip.


Today I managed to fit in some knitting time on my girly shawl.


Tomorrow the kids and I are heading to Toronto for the day. With some luck and bribery, I am hoping to stop into Romni Wools for a quick look around.

No comments: