Friday, April 29, 2011

FO Friday

Finally, I have finished some projects!


Last night I finished the handles on my knitted bag. I am really happy with how it turned out. It is approx 11" high (not counting the handles) and 39" around. Since I was using up part balls I don't know how many yards of yarn it took but it weighs 300 grams.


This is the blocked scalloped shawl that I finished earlier in the week.

Soon there will be an updated picture of the Girly shawl. It is almost finished!! I love knitting this shawl and I think I could just keep knitting it forever but I do want to wear it and I have other projects waiting to be cast on so I have given myself a cast off deadline of Sunday night. Until then I am going to keep knitting away on it to make it as big as I can before I add the boarder.

3 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Awesome bag, and the dimensions sound great for a project bag! Lovely shawl, the edging is beautiful.

Jane/WTKnits said...

Beautiful shawl!....that bag looks wonderful too.

knitty_kat said...

The bag looks great as does the shawl. There were so many interesting things to see at the Frolic, I'm going to have to hunt down a few of the new shawls!