Saturday, April 23, 2011

Something New

The idea of knitting Easter bunnies was short lived. The pattern is really cute and I was excited about knitting them until I started. I was part way through one and decided I wasn't enjoying it so much so I stopped. This is what I decided to work on instead.

One of the knitters at our knitting group in London gave me a challenge to knit a bag without a pattern. Here is what I have knit so far. I am making it up as I knit, changing colours whenever I feel like it and I am having so much fun doing it! I may add in some yarn overs and slip stitches for fun. We will see...

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sometimes those cute little things are very fiddly and nuisancey to make. No point carrying on if you weren't enjoying it!

Delusional Knitter said...

Awesome! Cool idea. And it looks like a bag! I have made that same decision in the past ... if I'm not enjoying it, I don't have to keep doing it :o)