Sunday, April 17, 2011

What to Knit....A Shawl or Easter Bunnies....

Since finishing my cape I have been knitting the Girly Shawl.


I am getting very close to finishing the first ball. I put half the sts on another needle today to see how it is looking for size. It would do as a small shawlette but I am wanting this to be bigger so I am going to keep knitting away at it and knit part of the second ball then add a ruffle boarder to it.

But for now, I am tired of shawl knitting. I think I will move onto knitting Easter Bunnies and Easter Eggs.


This is a free pattern from Rebecca Danger. It is quick, simple and the bunnies are so cute. Sounds just perfect for tonight's TV watching/knitting project.

5 comments:

goldenbird said...

Looking forward to seeing your bunnies and eggs, Louise. The Girly Shawl is looking good-- I like the colors. Your scalloped shawl is just beautiful.

Delusional Knitter said...

Love the colors in the shawl. Can't wait to see a bunny!!

Caffeine Girl said...

OMG, those bunnies are cute!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'd go for bunnies, but that's just 'cause I'm in the mood for something a bit quicker and more fun.

knitty_kat said...

I think I need to start planning my knitting around when I have time to do it. I feel like I've gotten nothing done this month. (eye roll) Can I send my socks your way?