Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Week


My birthday seems to have spread over the better part of the week. Maybe that is why it has been a slow knitting week. All the visiting and cake eating filled my knitting time but I am not complaining. I have a great time!

Both the Knit Picks DPN set and the Knitted Gifts book were gifts. There was another really cool gift that I will show you once I start experimenting with it. I have new hope for these socks now that I have switched from the bamboo needles to the metal needles. I am LOVING these needles and I am hoping this sock will fly off the needles now! The book is amazing too. It has some really fun projects in it. There is everything from socks to a lace vest and mitts, hat, scarf, felted pot holders and baby toys. Now I just have to decide what I should knit. I am thinking about the vest...

6 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Happy Birthday! Nice stuff!!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Happy birthday! Nice that you got lots of things you'll use.

Frieda said...

Happy Birtday ! Pretty nice gifts, enjoy ...

Caffeine Girl said...

Happy birthday! Looks like somegreat knitting gifts!

Rose Red said...

Happy Birthday! I must get myself a copy of that book, it looks to have some great things in it!

knitty_kat said...

Happy Belated!