Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Needs.....

The last couple of nights have been filled with knitting time.


The lace bag now just needs handles. I am really liking this pattern (which is a good thing since I designed it!) I may just have to knit another one for me. I have reluctantly decided this one will be a gift.

The Girly Shawl just needs it's boarder. I played around with a couple last night but haven't found one I liked.

The sock just needs a foot. The heel is turned so now it is just clear sailing down to the toe.

The new mitten just needs to be restarted. It is knit from the top down and it looks too pointy so I am going to start again and cast on more sts for a more rounded look.

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

The bag looks very pretty! I love the colors, perfect for the summer!

Delusional Knitter said...

Nice bag! I love how its doing double duty and holding the yarn too!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You seem to be feeling the new moon in Taurus too - getting things done!

Sorry about the mitten :( But you're right to get it fixed so that you're happy with it!

Frieda said...

I really like that bag , nice work ! You sound like me , I always have at least 3 projects on the go at the same time ;-) .

Caffeine Girl said...

I love that color green. What a pretty bag. I can see why you want one for yourself.

knitty_kat said...

It looks awesome! Love the colour too. Are you planning on sharing the pattern?