Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yesterday Morning

See what I used yesterday? Yup, it is the last of my bags all finished.


I got up early yesterday, got dressed, came downstairs and decided that I had some time to knit before going to work. This bag was sitting on the table finished but just needed the ends wove in. This was going to be a lunch bag so I thought I would finish it up and pack my lunch in it. It had knit up bigger than I was expecting it would but I was ok with that; big lunch bag means lots of snacks and I didn't see a problem with that! Somehow though, as I was weaving in those ends I started thinking of it as a purse. I found a couple of buttons that I liked and that decided it. My lunch bag was now going to be a summer purse. (The buttons didn't get put on until today though, I was running out of time.) I went back upstairs, changed into something that matched my new purse and went to work.

5 comments:

marycatharine said...

It's going to be such a pretty summer purse even if it did start out as a lunch bag :)

Madeleine said...

Looks fantastic! Perfect summer purse :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You changed clothes to match your purse! I love that LOL!

Caffeine Girl said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who dresses to match her knitting!

Monica said...

what a great way to start the day!