Thursday, June 16, 2011

Four Projects

I have four projects on the needles again. How does this happen??

1) Dad's socks - I don't think they will ever get finished even though I only have the toe to finish on sock #1
2) Summer tank - making good progress on this one
3) Moccasin sock - the leg is knit and I am ready to decrease for the top of the foot. Even though it just looks like a square piece of ribbing it will become a sock. Soon.
4) Noro sweater - this is what I am working on tonight. The yarn is called Taiyo and it is a silk/cotton/wool/nylon blend. It is very nice to knit with and I love the colours.

4 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Your life looks very "stripey" right now!

Madeleine said...

Looks lovely! Only four? ;) I have over 20... I'm hopeless! No, haven't tried the wrap and turn - it's probably easier than I think it is :) Time to search youtube for some help!

Caffeine Girl said...

Only four? You are quite disciplined!

marycatharine said...

Don't they just cast on by themselves? Mine do at least.