Monday, June 13, 2011

Knitting Around

Last night before everyone arrived home I enjoyed the last of my quiet time by working away on my sweater and watching the Knitting Around dvd by Elizabeth Zimmermann and Meg Swansen.
It was a nice surprise to be able to borrow this dvd from a fellow knitter and I would highly recommend it. It is definitely going on my list of things to buy for myself. There are lots of interesting tips as these two amazing knitters work their way through EZ designs and you almost feel like you are sitting in the room knitting along with them. After watching Meg Swansen knit (her fingers fly!) I am seriously thinking about giving continental knitting a try again.

2 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'd think that changing your knitting technique would require finishing all the WIPs first. That's the part that prevents me from experimenting!

DropStitchChris said...

I knit 1/2 the time cont. and the other 1/2 not.....makes no difference to my gauge at all...cont. is just sooooo much faster:)