Monday, June 6, 2011

Sigh.....

Apparently when I explained to my family that I wanted Sunday to be a day for myself, a day where I was going to knit, relax and have some peace and quiet. A day where I was not cooking, cleaning or leaving the house was interpreted like this.

Husband - Did I forget to tell you that I made us a 1:00 appointment in town with the accountant?

Son - I can do whatever I want, get myself grounded so that Mom has to watch me every moment of the day to make sure I am not doing anything that was taken away from me as a result of being grounded.

Me - Apparently the next time I want some peace and quiet I have to leave home.


This is what I did manage to knit.

5 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Even with all the obstacles you did get a lot knit!

goldenbird said...

Is that the summer tank? It's looking good! Maybe next time you could send your husband and son away for the weekend :-)

Delusional Knitter said...

Glad you got some knitting time in there anyway!

Madeleine said...

Lovely colour! The yarn I'm using is called Fame Trend, from Marks&Kattens :)

Evelyn said...

Best intentions ... but at least you DID get some knitting done! Great color.