Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Moccassin Socks

The leg of the second sock is knit. I am now ready to decrease for the instep. More pictures tomorrow.


We had a great day knitting yesterday. We sat under the pavillion and had a yummy lunch, I worked on my Master Knitters swatches, we took a short walk while eating our ice cream,and last but not least took a picture of the bottom of the moccasin sock. I knit this one a bit longer than I should have so there is a bit of excess at the toes. I am going to knit the second one shorter and compare the fit.

2 comments:

marycatharine said...

Thanks for getting a pic of the bottom :) The way that type of sole looks in self-striping yarn is really great.

Caffeine Girl said...

That is such a wild-looking sock. I can see why you don't have SSS. It is kind of sad that all that coolness is rarely visible!