Friday, July 8, 2011


Since a few of you were curious as to how the moccasin sock looks on, here it is. Not too bad huh? I wasn't able to get a shot of the bottom of the foot all by myself. Asking my son to take a picture of me wearing my sock was out of the question because he is a teeenager so naturally he is still in bed (even though we should have left the house 10 mins ago).

I have a lunch/knitting date this afternoon at the beach with a knitting friend and I am sure she will be more than willing to take pictures of my sock. Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, wow, it looks great! Have fun at the beach! :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Fantastic! Now I WILL add it to my queue.

Frieda said...

Love it , it looks like it fits really well ! the yarn is pretty darn nice too ...

marycatharine said...

Looks like if fits really well, more than a sock but not quite a slipper?

goldenbird said...

The moccasin sock is so interesting. I like the solid color line that runs along the edge of the foot. You are fortunate not to have second sock syndrome ... I have it bad. There are two and a half single socks languishing in my knitting basket that may never find partners.

Baker said...

Actually, that looks pretty cool! And what is that about teenaged sons?!

torirot said...

Interesting construction! And I love the colours! And a knitting date on the beach sounds great!

Sharon Watterson said...

Love your moccasin socks!