Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cabled Socks

Here is the start of the newest socks.

Again they are knit flat but this pair will be seamed up the back, not the side. I dyed fushia pink and black sock yarn to use for these socks and they have a two coloured cable on either side of the leg. So far it is fun to knit but you do have to spend time moving the balls of yarn around to keep tangles at a minimum. Nothing has ended up in a big tangled mess; so far so good!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ohhh, that does look like a potential mess! Good luck :P

Deborah said...

I've been doing some colorwork lately, and I keep thinking that there has to be a way to prevent all that tangling!

Kepanie said...

Neat-o!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Can't wait to see them all put together!

knitty_kat said...

Yer a brave woman, I can't handle the ball juggle with my knitting - too much like work :)

marycatharine said...

I can't wait to see these sewn together!