Monday, August 22, 2011

Fw: Listowel

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

-----Original Message-----
From: wildflowerwool@xplornet.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:38:49
To: <wildflowerwool.knits@blogspot.com>
Reply-To: wildflowerwool@xplornet.com
Subject: Listowel

I went to Listowel last week to the Spinrite Tent Sale. It isn't a surprise that I bought a lot of yarn. Every year I can't seem to leave with less than 2 garbage bags. The difference this year is that I already have plans for most of it. Christmas knitting. I started a Hitchhiker scarf today with one of the new balls of sock yarn. Let the Christmas knitting begin!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh good god... Christmas knitting! URG! I need to get started on that too, don't I... (Though, I have a feeling my presents last year weren't as appreciated as I had hoped...)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That's A LOT of yarn - you made out like a bandit!

You're hitchhiker is off to a good start. Looks like a very good yarn choice for it!

Kepanie said...

Dayamn...big time score! You go.

Delusional Knitter said...

That is quite a haul you've got there!! Hitchiker has been on my to do list for a while! Looks great.