Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Binge Hat

I was doing some more stash organization yesterday and look what I found tucked away in the bottom of a bag.


This is the beginning of a fair isle hat that I started a couple of years ago. The ball bands weren't in the bag so I am not sure what wool I am using but it is wool - really nice wool. I knit a round on it last night. It was so much fun to knit. I wonder why I didn't finish it the first time. The pattern is availble free on Ravelry if anyone else wants to knit along with me.

8 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

It looks very pretty! What are you going to with all the closet space you're recovering!

Madeleine said...

It looks lovely! Of course you must finish it! :D I love knitting hats - quick and satisfying!

Alyssa said...

Oh, it is beautiful, and I have yarn that would work... but so many other projects to do! Drat! :(

Delusional Knitter said...

Nice find!

Jo-anne *Blossy* said...

That looks beautiful. I love the colours you chose.

Stacy said...

Love that pattern! I haven't done any stranded knitting, but I'm hoping to learn before the end of the year. I'll have to check out that pattern on Rav.

Mania said...

You have a fantastic, very effective blog, and I am impressed. I will follow you. Best regards from Greece!!

Desert Flower said...

lovely! I might just do that. I have to make mittens for the kids at the present..will look for it on Rav!