Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Finished Cowl

I finished the first cowl last night!

As usual, it ended up a bit larger than I was hoping for but I am still happy with it. I was aiming for a nice snug fit around the neck but instead I ended up with a lovely looser fitting cowl that can be pulled up over the head to cover your ears on those cold days which is a nice option to have too.

I am starting the next cowl in a few minutes. This time I will try to be more accurate with my gauge calculations and see what I end up with.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

5 comments:

DropStitchChris said...

Oh My Louise!!
This is so lovely!!
Can't wait til tomorrow night now:))

Kepanie said...

What an uplifting color :O). Nice job!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I like it all drapey around the neck! I'd wear that in a heartbeat!

Delusional Knitter said...

Beautiful! That's one thing I haven't knit yet. Love the color.

Alyssa said...

Love it! :) I like the sunny yellow, I'm sure it just makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you put it on!