Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Found Work In Progress

The weekend has been filled with lots of knitting time and it started Friday morning with our knitting group at the Perc.

Most of my time the last couple of days was spent making mitts. No one in this house will have any excuses for cold hands this winter!

When I needed a break from the mitts, I worked on sewing in ends on these afghan squares. These squares were found packed away in a box. I knit them at least ten years ago. At some point they will be put together and a boarder knit to make it into a lap blanket. Hopefully it won't take another ten years to finish!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

4 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Nice squares! Will make a lovely blanket.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Must be interesting to see your knitting and your colour choices from ten years ago. Are they still something you'd choose today? About time to get it done! LOL!

Kepanie said...

What a delightful surprise to find. The colors are wonderful.

DropStitchChris said...

I hope my hours get changed to starting work at 11 this winter....so I can come to the perc too!