Friday, October 28, 2011

A Little Of This, A Little of That

Everyday this week it seems that I have worked on a different project.

Monday was mitts. I finished the green pair and knit the thumb on the blue one.
Tuesday was a dishcloth day.
Wedensday was a sweater knitting day. It was also the day that I forced myself to recheck my gauge to confirm my fear that yes my gauge had changed since knitting my gauge swatch and this sweater is going to be too small. So this gives me 2 options. Continue on and find someone smaller to give it to or modify/add a "design" feature, an extra panel with cables on each side of the sweater and change it from a mans sweater to a ladies sweater and switch from a pullover to a cardigan. Right now I am going to keep knitting up to the arm shaping and hopefully by then I will decided on a game plan.
Thursday I decided to knit a hat.
Today is all about Halloween knitting!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I like the idea, though! I've also been kind of haphazard in my knitting... not a different thing every day though! I hope your sweater works out.

Kepanie said...

I think you had a great, organized way to work on WIPs.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I've been ripping and reknitting this week. If the sweater was for me, I'd rip and start again. But that's just me!

Can't wait to see the Halloween knitting!

DropStitchChris said...

yay! I finally got my pc figured out and can see your blog again....can't wait til tomorrow to see all your knitting:)