Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

This has been a great long weekend. The weather has been amazing and I have had lots of knitting time.

Not wanting to miss out on these last warm days I spent an afternoon at the beach. It was perfect. It was quiet except for the sound of the water and the seagulls, the sun was warm and I walked bare foot on the beach and the Fall colours were gorgeous.

I finished another moebius cowl and I am trying to finish the Hitchhicker scarf tonight. (I have a new skein of wool waiting to start a pair of mitts.)
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

3 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Looks beautiful where you are - that's a very empty beach for you to enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!

CleaStagnitti said...

I love the scenery! Also the great cowl. Is it in a K1, YO, K2tog? Beautiful.

2paw said...

What a lovely way to spend the weekend. I do like that your knitting went with you in a starring role!!