Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome October!

September was a crazy month. I spent most of the month not feeling well, making trips to the ER, having surgery and recovering. I am finally feeling a lot better and have the energy to knit again!

I started a moebius cowl last night using my new Knit Picks needles, some of my own hand dyed wool in a nice bright yellow and added some pink beads for fun. I love the magic of moebius knitting!

Happy knitting!!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Glad you're feeling better too! I feel more like it's a new year than a new month. I love the way you're mixing YO's and beads with that cowl - They look like flowers :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

We've missed you in the blogosphere! Good news that you're feeling better and well enough to knit. I love that yarn colour - mustard?

Delusional Knitter said...

Hope you are feeling much better now!